Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Who Uses GNU Radio?

From: Lee Patton
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Who Uses GNU Radio?
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 12:18:28 -0400

I was once asked to justify expenditures on GNU Radio based projects.
So, I began compiling a list of known GNU Radio projects, and I used
this list to show that GNU Radio is of interest to a lot of folks who
are doing interesting things.  I created this list by reading the
mailing list traffic, and writing down names associated with projects.
I had plans to turn this list into a "Who's Who in GNU Radio" that would
be put up on the wiki, and edited by the community to ensure
correctness.  Ideally, someone would build a database out of this
information so that an interested party could search by technology or
name or institution etc...  However, I haven't had the time to do that.

I've attached the list with no guarantee of correctness.  I hope it
helps, but caveat emptor.