Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Who Uses GNU Radio?

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Who Uses GNU Radio?
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 12:24:45 -0400

My lab at UND has been using GR for a couple of years, but we're finally getting -paid- to do so now - and thus our usage should take off in the next few months & year. See < http://sdr.nd.edu/ > for my group's info. We're in the process of updating that WWW site, though the final product will likely not be publicly available until early next year. My personal WWW GR space is at < http://www.nd.edu/ ~mdickens/GNURadio/ >. - MLD