[Discuss-gnuradio] Issue or even a problem with current release

From: Gregg Levine
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Issue or even a problem with current release
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 01:22:44 -0400

Hello!
On a whim I decided to download the currently available release for
GNURadio. It complained that I needed the FFT package. I promptly
found it at its location and built it, and installed it. The configure
script still says that below my signature, even though I've moved
everything over to the /usr/lib location. Having never really worked
with pkg-config scripts, I am at a loss here.
--
Gregg C Levine address@hidden
"This signature was once found posting rude

-----
checking for fftw3f >= 3.0... Package fftw3f was not found in the
pkg-config search path. Perhaps you should add the directory
containing `fftw3f.pc' to the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable No
package 'fftw3f' found
configure: error: Library requirements (fftw3f >= 3.0) not met;
consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if your
libraries are in a nonstandard prefix so pkg-config can find them.