Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Issue or even a problem with current release

From: Gregg Levine
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Issue or even a problem with current release
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 20:27:42 -0400

Hello!
And now a new problem. I found prebuilt packages for jack and
port-audio via a site for my distribution, www.linuxpackages.net and
installed them. However there are still issues. Please see below my
signature. And Matt the previous messages on this thread didn't bring
to my attention that page on the new site for GNURadio. So I did
rebuild the earlier package that way.
--
Gregg C Levine address@hidden
"This signature was once found posting rude

On 10/11/06, Matt Ettus <address@hidden> wrote:
Gregg Levine wrote:
> Hello!
> Folks I now know what is wrong and why the configuration script can't
> find what it thinks it is looking for. Basically I have fftw3.pc in
> the usual place for these files, and the script is looking for
> fftw3f(.pc). (I added the .pc in these things ( ) so that we'd have
> some sort of constant indicator there.
>
> Now where do I change this in the files that the configuration script
> calls upon to ascertain what its looking for, and how to work with it?
You can't just change that.  As someone said previously, you need to
build fftw with the --enable-float option.  Please see:

http://gnuradio.utah.edu/trac/wiki/FFTWInstall