[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem in usable Python.h header file.

From: Tarun Tiwari
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem in usable Python.h header file.
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 03:56:13 -0500

Hi,

I am installing GNU Radio 3.0 on Linux Mandriva Official 2007.0, when I am trying to do ./configure I receive an error like "unable to find usable Python.h header file "

I found my Python.h file is in /usr/local/include/python2.4 whereas ./configure command alwasy look for /usr/linclude/python2.4

I used export PYTHONPATH=/usr/local/include/python2.4 but that is not working. Can someone tell me where is the problem, and what do i need to do to resolve this issue?

Thank you.

Tarun Mani Tiwari