Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems running example audio_fft.py

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems running example audio_fft.py
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 10:57:35 -0400

Which audio module are you using (gr-audio-osx or gr-portaudio)? Could you go ahead and send on the errors to the list when you get a chance? I'll check this out when I next have a USRP and a console (maybe Monday, but more likely Tuesday morning). I can say that I can run the script with no problems on a Dual G5 running the latest DarwinPorts libraries, fully updated OSX, and latest SVN of GNU Radio. Since I'm not on the console, I can't see what's going on ... but the script does execute properly. - MLD