Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems running example audio_fft.py

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems running example audio_fft.py
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 16:29:53 -0400

How was wxPython installed - by hand, DarwinPorts, Fink, whatever? This can make a difference. - MLD

On Oct 21, 2006, at 3:07 PM, Brett I Balogh wrote:
I don't think this is a problem with gnuradio, but rather with wxPython. I tried running some demos downloaded from wxpython.org, and none of them work. It's
the same problem with updating the window. Looking for a fix...