[Discuss-gnuradio] Sampling rate mismatch in Fedora Core 5

From: Tarun Tiwari
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Sampling rate mismatch in Fedora Core 5
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 02:51:13 -0600

Hi,
After a long wait I recieved the hardware. I was trying to run FM Reciever but there is some problem related to the sampling rate of my computer. I received following error message:

address@hidden usrp]# ./usrp_wfm_rcv.py
Using RX d'board A: Basic Rx
>>> gr_fir_ccf: using SSE
>>> gr_fir_fff: using SSE
audio_alsa_sink[hw:0,0]: unable to support sampling rate 32000
  card requested 44100 instead.

** (python:16205): WARNING **: IPP request failed with status 1030

** (python:16205): WARNING **: IPP request failed with status 1030
FYI: No Powermate or Contour Knob found

The GUI is opening very well, and I can see the frequency spectrum.
After getting this error, I wen to the control centre of Fedora Core 5, and changed the default sampling rate to 32000 Hz, but the problem was not resolved.

Can somebody tell me how to deal with this problem? And, what does the IPP Request error tell exactly?

Thank you
Tarun