Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Sampling rate mismatch in Fedora Core 5

From: Trond Danielsen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Sampling rate mismatch in Fedora Core 5
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 15:49:27 +0100

2006/11/11, Tarun Tiwari <address@hidden>:
The GUI is opening very well, and I can see the frequency spectrum.
After getting this error, I wen to the control centre of Fedora Core 5, and
changed the default sampling rate to 32000 Hz, but the problem was not
resolved.

Copy'n'pasted from the archives:
The solution is to add "-O plughw:0,0" to the end of your command line
(without the quotes), which causes ALSA to resample the output to be
at a compatible sample rate.

--
Trond Danielsen