RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Building gnuradio with MinGW and Windows

From: Patrick Murphy
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Building gnuradio with MinGW and Windows
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 16:37:31 -0700

Greg, I submitted ticket #99 (http://gnuradio.org/trac/ticket/99), which covers both the “#include <sys/ioctl.h>” issue and for the doc makefile issue.

Don Ward wrote:

> Patrick Murphy wrote:

> > I have put together some detailed instructions and notes during this process,

> > based on some existing info out there, and updated with current info.  I wouldn’t

mind sharing this info.  Where should I put it?  On the wiki page at

http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/WindowsInstall?  If so, do I add to the info already there,

or edit it?  I’m a little hesitant to modify any info someone else added to the page.

> WindowsInstall has an empty pointer to MingwInstallMain that I've been planning

to work on.  I would be happy to have you do it or make it a joint effort.  (I have

> also been working on MinGW install issues, both for the tarball and SVN releases.)

Don, I saw the blank wiki page, so I added my info there.  Hopefully it is a good starting point.  Let me know what you think, or if I should make changes.

Patrick Murphy