Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FC6 installation difficulties

From: Trond Danielsen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FC6 installation difficulties
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 00:05:18 +0100

2007/2/1, Eric Blossom <address@hidden>:
On Thu, Feb 01, 2007 at 01:08:33PM -0800, Brett Trotter wrote:

> As you may recall, I had a working build on X86_64 with Fedora Core 6,

There are known problems with FC* on X86_64 and the way that they
configure python.  These problems are not specific to GNU Radio.  One
person has offered to code and test a patch for this problem, but I
haven't seen the patch yet.

Eric

Who is working on this? A temporary fix is to make a very small
modification to configure, which installs everything into
$PREFIX/lib64, instead of $PREFIX/lib and $PREFIX/lib64. I will post
instructions for this if somebody is interested.

--
Trond Danielsen