Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FC6 installation difficulties

From: Alex Miua
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FC6 installation difficulties
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 14:03:20 -0800 (PST)

Hi there!

may I ask a related question ? So on a core duo machine, one should NOT install Fedora core 6 but instead install something like mandrake or fedora core 5 so that GNU Radio runs smoothly ?

Please advice.

Thank you,
Alex.

Eric Blossom <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, Feb 01, 2007 at 01:08:33PM -0800, Brett Trotter wrote:

> As you may recall, I had a working build on X86_64 with Fedora Core 6,

There are known problems with FC* on X86_64 and the way that they
configure python. These problems are not specific to GNU Radio. One
person has offered to code and test a patch for this problem, but I
haven't seen the patch yet.

Eric