Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] qa_*.py

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] qa_*.py
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 16:55:10 -0500

AFAIK, going from 32 to 64 bits on a PPC primarily doubles the address space but otherwise has little significance.

On a PPC Mac, using "file" shows that both python and the gnuradio- core shared library are MachO types, which doesn't really help.

Testing the QA code individually, on my PPC Mac I find that in
gnuradio-core/src/python/gnuradio/gr:
work:   qa_feval.py & qa_noise.py
don't:  qa_iir.py & qa_head.py

Using "python -v", it looks like all of the libraries are loaded correctly no matter working or not. When there is an error, I - always- get:

pure virtual method called
terminate called without an active exception
Abort

which implies to me that there is "pure virtual" CppUnit inherited class method that's not being defined properly. My CppUnit is version 1.12.0 ... maybe there are changes since 1.11 (or 1.10) causing this? - MLD