Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] qa_*.py

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] qa_*.py
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 15:00:31 -0500

IIRC, the PS3 is running on a PowerPC w/ CELL extensions? If so, then there must be something about "make check" on PPC's that's doing this, since it also happens on OSX for PPC ... but not on OSX for Intel (nor on my other Linux virtual Intel machine running in Parallels on an Intel-Mac). Unless someone else has a clue, I'll start investigating this on my home Mac during the spare cycles while waiting for GNU Radio to install on a 200 MHz ARM (s ... l ... o ... w ...). - MLD