[Discuss-gnuradio] usrp rev 4.1 question

From: Hans Glitsch
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp rev 4.1 question
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 17:52:43 -0800

Hello,

I'm still new at this.  Please be patient with me.

I'm getting confused by the variances in docs and articles I can find on the internet.  I'm confused about the exact capabilities of the usrp, and the Basic RXs that I have.  I have a usrp rev 4.1 and two basic RX boards (not sure about the rev), that were all purchased around June of 2006.  My question is: is one of my Basic RXs capable of implementing two receivers and outputting two complex signals, or is it only capable of outputting one complex, or two real signals?

Thanks,
Hans