Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] segmentation error and fftw make error

From: Liu Xin
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] segmentation error and fftw make error
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 15:22:28 -0500 (EST)

Dear Eric:

Thank you for your response.
My memory size is 515936 kB and the swap size is 835340 kB.

The program is used to generate some noise to 802.11 communication.
I am generating different signals with a certain pulse width (e.g. 20us),
and fixed idle width (e.g. 1000us). The program runs for some time
(minutes or one hour) --> screen outputs: Segmentation fault -> program
stops.

Now I am rebuilding fftw_3.0.1 on Ubuntu, still get errors when doing the
make :(

Thanks,
Xin