Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] modification of gr-trellis to support, multiple i

From: Tim Meehan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] modification of gr-trellis to support, multiple initial and/or final states
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 20:02:45 -0800

Hi Achilleas,

Yes, I will overload the method so that I don't break any existing
code.  I am going to have to think about the return values.  There are
public methods to return d_S0 and d_SK, and I don't want to break
these either.  I will consult some friends who are better C++
programmers then I am.

I am looking at MLSD of bit-stuffed sequences assuming the number of
stuffed bits in the sequence is known a-priori.  I am really just
using it as a toy problem as an excuse to get me going with gnuradio.

Tim