Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] modification of gr-trellis to support, multiple i

From: Achilleas Anastasopoulos
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] modification of gr-trellis to support, multiple initial and/or final states
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 00:18:55 -0500

Tim Meehan wrote:
There are
public methods to return d_S0 and d_SK, and I don't want to break
these either.  I will consult some friends who are better C++
programmers then I am.

BTW, I wouldn't worry about these accessors...
they are pretty much useless and can be either eliminated
or made more general, ie, essentially returning a vector
of length S with 1s and 0s indicating whether a specific state is permitted or not.

Coming to think about it, d_S0 and d_SK can be eliminated as well and this relevant information can be kept in the more descriptive d_S0v
and d_SKv  length-S vectors.

Achilleas