RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP + case = electrical short??

From: Weber, Michael J. \(US SSA\)
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP + case = electrical short??
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 11:58:22 -0500

George, thanks for the information!

I would be very surprised if the USRP design did not intend to allow for
RF grounding to a case, but I supposed it's possible. Good grounding is
essential to good RF performance, especially with the proximity of the
analog and digital circuits.

Matt, is this in fact the design, or is this behavior a fluke?

Thanks,
Mike