Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem in framer_sink

From: Achilleas Anastasopoulos
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem in framer_sink
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 17:04:03 -0400

Eric,

there are many options. One is a (31,16) BCH code
with 3 bits error correction capability.

It would have been nice to have a generic BCH encoder/decoder
block that can also do mixed error correction/detection...

In the absence of that, we can always use a rate 1/2 convolutional code
off the self.

Achilleas