[Discuss-gnuradio] high speed frequency hopping

From: John Bratteli
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] high speed frequency hopping
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 07:28:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,

I'm working on something to hop through a large range
of frequencies identifying signals.  I was testing to
see how fast I could hop by capturing the data from
the USRP and sending it to a null sink.  I found that
it takes .38  seconds, plus the time length I set to
get data, to run a capture.  I'd like to improve that
considerably.  Any idea?

Thanks,
John Bratteli
Texas A&M-Commerce