[Discuss-gnuradio] Regarding programming the fpga

From: Kuntal Majumdar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Regarding programming the fpga
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 03:51:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I am new to the gnuradio. I have installed the gnuradio on cygwin. I have also installed the USRP and all the example python codes run fine.I just wanted to know how do you go about
Programming/Reprogramming  the FPGA in the USRP board using the verilog in
Altera Quartus 2 Software.

I got the tool to generate the rbf file for usrp_std project. And I used the usrper load_fpga command to download the .rbf file to the fpga, am I going in the right direction?
How can I read the output from the daughterboards and display them on the CRO?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Kuntal

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.