RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Mblocks

From: COLSON Nicolas RD-TECH-GRE
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Mblocks
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 12:29:13 +0200

Thanks for the answer.
Would it be possible to have a look at the status report on what's done and
what's left to be done for m-blocks. We may consider contributing to the code.
We are particularly interested in:
- the metadata exchange for sending reconfiguration orders
- the interface with gr-blocks for using previously build modules
- an effective scheduler capable of assuring on the fly reconfiguration
withouth data interruption

Nicolas Colson