Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Carrier offset on DBSRX.

From: Trond Danielsen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Carrier offset on DBSRX.
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 14:27:13 +0200

2007/3/27, Trond Danielsen <address@hidden>:
2007/3/27, Eric Blossom <address@hidden>:
> > Okay, I think I understand. But still, when inspecting the signal with
> > ursp_fft.py, the signal is not at baseband, but offset by approx.
> > 500kHz
>
> 500 kHz seems excessive.  Can you post a link to a screen shot?

I am not at the lab atm, but I'll post a screenshot tomorrow when I
get back to the university (which is in about 10h).

Thank you all for your replies. I this case I think that the user is
the one to blame for the problem... Something must have been very
wrong yesterday, because today I get within 20kHz of the desired
frequency, which is good enough atm.
(http://trondd.blogspot.com/2007/03/gps-l1.html)

--
Trond Danielsen