Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] inband packet encoding/decoding daemon

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] inband packet encoding/decoding daemon
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 03:51:26 -0400

Eric Blossom wrote:
Yes.  Everything is mblocks and messages.  Some of the messages
contain vectors of samples.

Once this is sorted out, embedding a flow graph in an mblock shouldn't
be a big deal.

Perfect, we're on the same track :) I agree with the USRP front end approach for the final product after getting the basics of things flowing.

- George

Eric