[Discuss-gnuradio] Intrerleave output from usrp_rx_cfile.py

From: eenrti
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Intrerleave output from usrp_rx_cfile.py
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 15:30:11 +0100

Hello,
I have used a sinusoidal signal generator to test my USRP output stream using a single or even the teo inputs to the RX daughterboard. I suppose there are 4 channels at the end when I use both RX daughterboard inputs, for I and Q so I tried to separate my output data by using a 4 sample interleaving but it does not seem I can reconstruct my input sinusoidal signal at all.

I have really a difficult time to decode the output data stream, I know there is some kind of interleaving process, but I cannot speculate what that is, can you please let me know of a reference or of a webpage or if someone can tell me how to separate my output data for each channel?

Thank you

Rigas