[Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio on Windows XP (or Vista...)

From: John Clark
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio on Windows XP (or Vista...)
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 11:48:04 -0800

I've been asked about getting the code we are using running on a Windows XP or Vista based box.

Is there a 'easy' to understand installable package, or do I have to setup a cygwin environment (or having set cygwin up, is there a packaged tar image...), and then compile from sourced
to get things going?

Also, on the topic of Windows support, is the 'graphics' using the windows native environment
or does one have to run an X server?

Thanks
John Clark.