[Discuss-gnuradio] problem with USRP/FFT sink in GRC

From: Anastasopoulos Achilleas
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with USRP/FFT sink in GRC
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 15:41:08 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I am running a simple graph in GRC-0.65 with complex USRP as source
(with TVRX at the B side) and a complex FFT as a sink.
What I see is not expected: I see the FFT of a real signal
(symmetric around 0).

When I run the python example usrp_fft.py I get
the expected result.
./usrp_fft.py -RB -f 93.1e6 -d 16

I attach the grc graph for anyone who wants to take a look at it
and give me some hint as to what I might be doing wrong.

Thanks
Achilleas