[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: problem with USRP/FFT sink in GRC

From: Josh Blum
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: problem with USRP/FFT sink in GRC
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 18:15:36 -0400

I too am having an issue with GRC or gnu radio...

You see, version 0.60 could not transmit on side B because I was doing this: u.tune(0, subdev, freq), but the txrx could receive on side B.

In version 0.65 I switched the code to u.tune(subdev._which, subdev, freq). Now the A/B transmit works. Just today, I discovered that the tvrx on side B will send out "peculiar" signals until I change the subdev._which back to zero.

So I am not sure if this is a bug, a feature, or If am tuning this wrong. I am using USRP rev3 and month-recent version of the trunk.

How do I tune the USRP for receiving on side A?
How do I tune the USRP for receiving on side B?
How do I tune the USRP for transmitting on side A?
How do I tune the USRP for transmitting on side B?

-Josh