Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help Getting usrp.tune to work

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help Getting usrp.tune to work
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 12:47:24 -0700

Michael Dickens wrote:
> I've been struggling with a particular USRP to get usrp.tune () to
> work with a Flex400 daughtercard.  It seems to work on the rest of the
> USRP's, and their various cards (including a Flex400), but not 1 in
> particular.  Here is what I can provide; please ask for more info if
> needed! - MLD

First let's identify what hardware you have.

   What rev is your USRP?  If it is rev 4.0 or higher it is capable of
driving an RFX400, an RFX400_MIMO_A, or an RFX400_MIMO_B.  If it is a
lower rev, it can only drive an RFX400 or an RFX400_MIMO_A.

   Does your RFX400 have X1 and X101 populated or empty?
   Which of the following resistors on the RFX400 are populated -- R34?
R35?  R36?
   What was the eeprom originally programmed with?

Does this RFX400 work with other USRPs?
Does this USRP work with other RFX400s?

Matt