[Discuss-gnuradio] pure c++ code and VC6 project for gnuradio

From: yandy
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] pure c++ code and VC6 project for gnuradio
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 19:33:41 +0800

hi all,

   In order to learn the gnuradio deeply,I have changed all gnuradio framework files to pure c++ code ,removed the python code, make a VC6 project on windows platform and have some small demos on the project.use the project ,newbie can easy to understand gnuradio.
   I don't know if have anybody need it,if need ,i would provide it to svn.

中国十大热门旅游景点 了解更多信息!