[Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Mac OSX Install Problem - Please help

From: Jeffrey Ung
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Mac OSX Install Problem - Please help
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 17:03:38 -0700

Hi all,

I checked out the latest GNU Radio on the SVN, which I know is development.  I'm currently trying to install it, but I'm having some problems.
I'm following the installation guide found at: http://www.nd.edu/~mdickens/GNURadio/ with MacPorts

Here's my problem:

I've passed: sed -e 'address@hidden@address@hidden' etc... and on the very next step I get this issue.

[dhcp-78-152-246:~/gnuradio] frank% sudo sh bootstrap_mp
aclocal: aclocal: file `config/ltversion.m4' does not exist
configure.ac:22: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_CONFIG_HEADER
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.ac:25: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
configure.ac:74: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PROG_AS
configure.ac:80: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_LIBTOOL_WIN32_DLL
configure.ac:82: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_ENABLE_SHARED
configure.ac:83: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_DISABLE_STATIC
configure.ac:84: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
configure.ac:91: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_CONDITIONAL
configure.ac:182: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PATH_CPPUNIT
configure.ac:183 : error: possibly undefined macro: AC_MSG_ERROR
autoheader: error: AC_CONFIG_HEADERS not found in configure.ac
configure.ac: no proper invocation of AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE was found.
configure.ac: You should verify that configure.ac invokes AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE,
configure.ac: that aclocal.m4 is present in the top-level directory,
configure.ac: and that aclocal.m4 was recently regenerated (using aclocal).

I'm confused and sure could use some guidance.  Thanks all.

Also, does anyone know if v3.0.4's benchmark_tx.py found in /gnuradio/gnuradio-examples/python/digital/ has the option to get the bits from a file?  Thanks

- Jeffrey