[Discuss-gnuradio] Implementing DBPSK onto SDR Question

From: Jeffrey Ung
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Implementing DBPSK onto SDR Question
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 16:07:28 -0700

Hi everyone,

I'm still quite new to SDR and GNU Radio and I'm not sure if something
like this already exists.  I want to send a jpeg image through a USRP,
this signal modulated into dbpsk, and transmitted via a FLEX400
daughterboard.  Additionally, I want a different daughterboard on the
same USRP to receive this modulated signal, demodulate it, and then
output this image.

How do I go about this?  I'm really confused.  All this time I thought
I could use benchmark_tx.py and benchmark_rx.py... but that obviously
doesn't work now.

Thanks everyone!

Sincerely,
Jeffrey Ung