Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Receiving USRP bits in c++ (no blocks needed)

From: Ian Larsen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Receiving USRP bits in c++ (no blocks needed)
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 17:01:08 -0400

If you're still interested, I'm about to upload a pure C++
Oscilloscope that I wrote to Sourceforge that does exactly what you're
looking for, for the Basic TX and RX daughterboards only.

It's pretty straightforward.  The only problem you'll have is that
with other daughterboards, you'll have to do more to tune them than
simply setting the center frequency, and the code to do that is only
accessible by Python, as far as I know.

Tuning each daughterboard requires specific knowledge of the hardware.
 I'd hold off on trying to implement that until the 3.2 release, as
others have mentioned.

Code to follow shortly.

-Ian Larsen