Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Receiving USRP bits in c++ (no blocks needed)

From: Chris Stankevitz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Receiving USRP bits in c++ (no blocks needed)
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 14:16:16 -0700

Ian Larsen wrote:
If you're still interested, I'm about to upload a pure C++
Oscilloscope that I wrote to Sourceforge that does exactly what you're
looking for, for the Basic TX and RX daughterboards only.

Ian,

I would love to have this!! Greg H. put a C++ DBSRX driver on the patches mailing list which I will incorporate into whatever you have.

Chris