Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] laptop recommendations

From: Chris Stankevitz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] laptop recommendations
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 08:53:03 -0700

Roshan Baliga wrote:
In any case, if anybody uses a laptop with ubuntu and gnuradio, I'd love to know about it, because I need to buy a laptop for some testing. Preferably something on the cheaper side, but not a 8 lbs brick.

I run GNU radio on a Dell M90 which is not cheap, but does a great job. Use ext2 filesystem if you are going to be writing data to the hard drive in realtime -- faster than ext3.

Chris