[Discuss-gnuradio] Basic Tx Output power

From: Vincenzo Pellegrini
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Basic Tx Output power
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 12:13:46 +0200

Hi, Matt

I think I've figured out how to use the Basic Tx for my purposes, thanks
to a functional block schematic contained in the wiki. now I know where
to get my Icos(...)-Qsin(...) signal..

I still need to know however what power it delivers to a 50 (or 75) ohm
load.

What I need to figure out is whether an 8 MHz wide signal, centered at
226.5MHz should be strong enough to be detectable by a commercial dvb-t
receiver if I connect directly the Basictx output to its rf input.

thanks

vincenzo