[Discuss-gnuradio] can our USRP do this? --Help really needed from fello

From: Vincenzo Pellegrini
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] can our USRP do this? --Help really needed from fellows gnuradioers :)
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 02:18:15 +0200

Hi everybody,

I guess I'm doing something wrong with how I use my USRP but I really
need someone to confirm that a signal like the one in the attached
picture can be transmitted with USRP+BasicTX (or even another board),
before I dive into finding the mistake.

So Has someone ever verified he's able to transmit an 8 Mhz Wide (7
without the virtual carriers) complex signal like the one shown?

Or could anybody be so stupendously kind to try to send this gr_complex
data dump (usrp_interp = 16)

http://wwvince.interfree.it/of.dump

towards a good spectrum analizer ( I don't have one.. :( )
and send me back a picture of the result on the screen?

this would be a huge help to ma thesis work... :D

thanks thanks thanks

vincenzo

PS.
Matt, can you confirm that what I'm asking is within the USRP's reach?
the center frequency I'm using is 212.5MHz with Basic TX, but I keep
getting unreasonable outputs...

PS2.
I know I'm asking much.. but if someone were willing to lend me a
hand....