[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with DrawRectangle()

From: Marcus Leech
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with DrawRectangle()
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 12:24:01 -0400

I'm running the latest trunk release, and ran into a problem with
ra_waterfallsink.py--I switched to using waterfallsink.py, just in
 case it was my custom version that was the problem.  Nope.  I traced
the problem to DrawRectangle() not working properly. Instead
  of drawing points, it draws lines the whole height of the bitmap.

When I changed ra_waterfallsink.py to use DrawPoint() instead,
functionality was restored.

I'm running Fedora 7, with the x86_64 code, and the Python2.5 that comes
with F7.   The wxPython is:
  wxPython-2.8.4.0-1.fc7