Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 8MHz Tx Bandwidth.. Nightmare and Fear

From: Vincenzo Pellegrini
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 8MHz Tx Bandwidth.. Nightmare and Fear
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 00:54:34 +0200

I've just checked, at 4 MHz I can not only tune the central station of
my fm band, really I can perfectly tune all them, all the stations in
the snaphotted band, even at he extremes, the CIC roll off reall gives
me no problem at this stage..

with 8 MHz all this good stuff is simply ..gone

enormous amount of noise and what I can hear is clearly being sent out
slower than it's due..

any hint?

thanks

vincenzo