Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help needed with FPGA

From: S Mande
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help needed with FPGA
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 18:05:43 -0400

Hi,

Thank you Lee for your response.

I am not sure about the current status of OFDM implementation. I figured out from the mailing list that it is still in testing phase.

Would it be a good idea to port some of the OFDM implementation onto the FPGA.?

I am just starting off with USRP and would greatly appreciate your help. Please do excuse me if my question sounds too trivial.

S Mande.