[Discuss-gnuradio] Modules Verilog in FPGA

From: tarara
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Modules Verilog in FPGA
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 12:06:19 +0200

Hi,
thank you for answers. I have seen Quartus II and but I don't manage to see with
Quartus II the content of bigger modules, for example "usrp_std". How do I
do to see the content of these big modules, that is however these modules
are interconnected between them with Quartus?
Under the folder "usrp" of package "gnuradio" there are some folders which
contain files Verilog. I don't understand however they are organized between
them, that is how they produce the file .rbf. Could you give me any
informations?
Thank you very much.

Calogero