Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Modules Verilog in FPGA

From: Brian Padalino
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Modules Verilog in FPGA
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 07:48:16 -0400

> Hi,
> thank you for answers. I have seen Quartus II and but I don't manage to see
> with
> Quartus II the content of bigger modules, for example "usrp_std". How do I
> do to see the content of these big modules, that is however these modules
> are interconnected between them with Quartus?
> Under the folder "usrp" of package "gnuradio" there are some folders which
> contain files Verilog. I don't understand however they are organized between
> them, that is how they produce the file .rbf. Could you give me any
> informations?
> Thank you very much.

The answers to all your Quartus II questions can be found here:

    http://www.altera.com/literature/manual/intro_to_quartus2.pdf

For a little hint, try the "RTL Viewer" - it gives you a schematic
view of all your components.

If you just wanted a textual hierarchy, synthesize the project and
Quartus makes a nice tree view for you.

Brian