Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with last GRC and gnuradio versions

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with last GRC and gnuradio versions
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 09:33:05 -0700

Sebastián Blanch wrote:

> and they seem to be incompatible. When I execute GRC in a terminal
> appears the message:

The trunk is going through some changes as we ready 3.1 for release.
Unfortunately, these changes have "broken" GRC.  There will be one more
major update of the trunk (conversion of code to hier_block2) that will
cause some churn, then GRC can catch up with a reasonable expectation
that GNU Radio won't incompatibly change underneath it.

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Enterprises LLC