[Discuss-gnuradio] list of gnuRadio apps for USRP ?

From: jonathan.mitchener
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] list of gnuRadio apps for USRP ?
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 17:34:30 +0100

Hi all,

Relative newbie to the list.   Got my GnuRadio installed on an OSX machine and
my USRP hardware working  (Thanks Michael!).
I have the basic LF TX and RX, plus TV tuner and a few other daughterboards.

I have had the oscope.py script running ok.  The hf_radio seems to hang after
starting and before drawing all the screen items.

Is there a webpage complete list of the various apps and test scripts that are
included in various directories with the install or indeed available on the web
from anywhere which I can try out, along with a brief description of what they
should do?   I realise there is a readme in the various directories of apps in
the distribution but wondered if anyone had put all these together in a table
on the web somewhere.  I didn't find such a thing on the wiki so far.

Just need to see if there are any impressive test apps I can use to demo the
platform thus far before attempting to develop things further.

Many thanks for any pointers.

Jonathan.
--

<<winmail.dat>>