[Discuss-gnuradio] Another basic question please

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Another basic question please
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 21:26:37 +0000 (UTC)

   Hi,

Have UBUNTU 7.10 installed.  Trying to install gnuradio for USRP.
Following instructions at http://gnuradio.utah.
edu/trac/wiki/UbuntuInstall

Firas & Shivvaan have been a great help but I am now stuck at the
following:

 * C++ interface to the USRP; provides a good estimate of the maximum
throughput (non-quantized) between the host computer and the USRP.

      cd usrp/host/apps
      ./test_usrp_standard_tx
      ./test_usrp_standard_rx

I receive the following (have added sudo) I get the same without sudo:

address@hidden:~/qwt-5.0.2/gnuradio/gnuradio-
examples/python/usrp$ sudo ./test_usrp_standard_tx
sudo: ./test_usrp_standard_tx: command not found
address@hidden:~/qwt-5.0.2/gnuradio/gnuradio-
examples/python/usrp$ sudo ./test_usrp_standard_rx
sudo: ./test_usrp_standard_rx: command not found
address@hidden:~/qwt-5.0.2/gnuradio/gnuradio-
examples/python/usrp$

Your help would be appreciated.

Frank