[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: tx_chain - Verilog question

From: Ronald Jetli
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: tx_chain - Verilog question
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:01:01 -0500

Hi,

I do understand that there are "always" statements in the base code and the flow of those base code is clear to me.

It is just this top module, whose logic is not clear to me. I tried writing a test bench, but that didnt help either.

It would be great if anyone could spare a minute and throw some light ?

Hoping for some answers !

Thanks once again.

jetli.