[Discuss-gnuradio] Archlinux

From: Casey Tucker
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Archlinux
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 19:26:00 +0000

Thanks for looking into the GCC 4.3 issue. I have successfully compiled
gnuradio with the previous GCC which will work fine for now, although I am glad
to see that the new one will be supported soon. Gotta love working in a field
of constant change :S

I would like to contribute to the Trac/Wiki in regards to making it work on
Archlinux, as when I go through the steps of making it work on Arch, I usually
just refer to a cross-section of Gentoo, Ubuntu, and Fedora (and all the
others, grr). Do I need to just email Eric about this, or is there a way that I
can personally maintain that section of the Wiki?
Pack up or back up–use SkyDrive to transfer files or keep extra copies. Learn
how.
hthttp://www.windowslive.com/skydrive/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_skydrive_packup_042008