Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Archlinux

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Archlinux
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 15:38:19 -0400

Casey Tucker wrote:
Thanks for looking into the GCC 4.3 issue. I have successfully
compiled gnuradio with the previous GCC which will work fine for now,
although I am glad to see that the new one will be supported soon.
Gotta love working in a field of constant change :S

I would like to contribute to the Trac/Wiki in regards to making it
work on Archlinux, as when I go through the steps of making it work
on Arch, I usually just refer to a cross-section of Gentoo, Ubuntu,
and Fedora (and all the others, grr). Do I need to just email Eric
about this, or is there a way that I can personally maintain that
section of the Wiki?

The wiki is always open to editing!

login: guest
password: gnuradio