Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ais-tools installation problem

From: irene159
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ais-tools installation problem
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 08:56:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
I just noticed that I missed some things on the make output [3], specially:

*** Warning: linker path does not have real file for library -lmysqlclient.
*** you link to this library.  But I can only do this if you have a
*** shared version of the library, which you do not appear to have
*** because I did check the linker path looking for a file starting
*** with libmysqlclient and none of the candidates passed a file format test
*** using a file magic. Last file checked:
/usr/lib/python2.5/config/libpython2.
5.dll.a

*** Warning: libtool could not satisfy all declared inter-library
*** dependencies of module _ais.  Therefore, libtool will create
*** a static module, that should work as long as the dlopening
*** application is linked with the -dlopen flag.

So there is still a problem with libmysqlclient. I have libmysqlclient.a and
libmysqlclient.la in /usr/local/lib/mysql. What does "linker path does not
have real file for library -lmysqlclient" mean?

I guess the second warning explains why no '_ais.dll' file was created and
why I got the error above when I tried to do make check. How can I solve
this problem? May I also have some precisions on –dlopen flag?

Thank you for your help!

[3]  http://www.nabble.com/file/p16722570/MakeOutput.txt MakeOutput.txt